How to translate DBF Commander Professional
To translate DBF Commander Professional into your language, please follow the steps below:
- Download TsiLang Files Editor (SIL Editor) and install it.
- Launch SIL Editor and open the *.SIB file you've received by e-mail (DBFCommanderPro.sib).
- Walking through the left-side tree items, translate all terms that appear in the translations grid (at the right side of SIL Editor) into your language.
Note: Please don't modify any values for other languages, and don't translate items that have only the English value but no translations!
- Send us the translated SIB file.
- After we verify the file, you'll receive your registration info by e-mail.
- Your language will be added to the DBF Commander Professional user interface in the next release.