DBF Commander Version History
DBF Commander Professional v2.8 Build 41 (January 10, 2013)
- Serbian language added (thanks to Bojan Cirovic for the translation)
- New option "Server-side cursor" added in "Import/Export to DBMS" feature (thanks to David Thomas for request)
- Fixed bug related to some of command-line routines (thanks to Jason Kleinhans for bug report)
DBF Commander Professional v2.7 Build 40 (October 31, 2012)
- New command added: Export DBF file structure to DBF file
- New -silent mode has been added to command-line operations processing (thanks to Riccardo Bodini for request)
- New command Import Custom XML added to command-line interface (thanks to Richard Hartnett for request)
- Error processing in command-line mode has been improved
- Wrong charset of error message in command-line fixed
- Error "Multiple-step OLE DB operation" on export DBF has been fixed (thanks to Mary Jane Kelly for request)
- Some other rare bugs fixed
- Small cosmetic changes
DBF Commander Professional v2.6 Build 39 (July 23, 2012)
- Save As command for Memo files (*.FPT and *.DBT) fixed (thanks to Guido D'Achille for request)
- DBF format change commands (-dbase and -vfp) added to command line interface (thanks to Cosmin Borduselu for request)
- Small interface improvements
DBF Commander Professional v2.5 Build 38 (April 16, 2012)
- Incorrect date values are displayed now as is, without OLE DB provider error (thanks to Kris Senden for request)
- Conversion of Memo-files (both FPT and DBT) was added (thanks to Mark Bustin for request)
- "DBF Commander Home Page" and "Elphsoft Home Page" main menu items added
- Error on change field order of a DBF file with Memo (FPT and DBT) has been fixed
- Error on sort field of a DBF file with Memo (FPT and DBT) has been fixed
- Fixed error on new dBase file creation
- Conversion to dBase didn't work in some cases after searching
DBF Commander Professional v2.4 Build 37 (March 1, 2012)
- Save As command was added (for example, in order to save a SQL query result set to a new DBF file)
- Import from DBMS command was added to command-line interface
- Export to DBMS command was added to command-line interface
- Light-gray background for cells with NULL values
- Minor bug on file open fixed
- Insignificant cosmetic improvements
DBF Commander Professional v2.3 Build 36 (September 20, 2011)
- Import from XML implemented
- Import from CSV implemented
- Indonesian UI language implemented (thanks to Rully Pratama for the translation)
- Export to XLS has been completely reworked (with fixing the bug related to column type) and highly improved
- In order to export to XLS now no need MS Excel to be installed on the workstation
- Field definitions are now inserts on export to XML and CSV
- Imports from XML and CSV are available via command line also
- Other small changes and bug fixes in export
- Added a possibility to change the grid's charset (without changing Windows locale settings)
- Feature to convert DBF file type from "Visual FoxPro (autoinc)" to "dBase III Plus" has been added
- A few insignificant bug fixes
DBF Commander Professional v2.2 Build 35 (June 3, 2011)
- Registration dialog appears if trial period is expired
- Other small improvements in registration process
DBF Commander Professional v2.2 Build 34 (June 2, 2011)
- Some spelling mistakes has been fixed in German UI language
- Table structure grid's titles are translatable now
DBF Commander Professional v2.2 Build 33 (May 31, 2011)
- German UI language implemented (thanks to Peter Busch for the translation)
- New SQL script option "Insert into defined fields" implemented
- Using of trial version under virtualization software is now allowed
- New command Maximize/Restore has been implemented (View -> Maximize/Restore, or Alt+Enter)
- Small bug related to "INSERT INTO ..." SQL clause fixed
- Insignificant cosmetic improvements
DBF Commander Professional v2.1 Build 32 (April 5, 2011)
- A major bug related to SQL query parsing fixed
DBF Commander Professional v2.1 Build 31 (March 24, 2011)
- "Open new files in existing instance" option implemented
- "Could not save the log file" and "Failed to set data for ..." bugs fixed
- The bug related to file access after searching is fixed
- Minor bug related to column dropping while structure changing is fixed
DBF Commander Professional v2.0 Build 30 (February 21, 2011)
- ANSI <-> UTF-8 encoding conversion. Reworked completely and improved with some bugs fixing
- Import/export data from/to DBMS (MS SQL, Postgre, Oracle, MySQL, Firebird, Interbase, and etc.)
- Encrypt and decrypt DBF files (with AES-256 algorithm)
- Convert DBF file to SQL script
- Chart Wizard
- Go to Field
- Trim Spaces
- Reopen File
- Nullize Field and Set NULL commands
- Compare Files
- Check for Updates
- BLOB fields support
- Command line support
- Now you can to specify the delimiter for export to *.CSV file
- Possibility of export and print Advanced Statistics added
- NULL values shown as NULL in the grid explicitly
- Highly improved export DBF to XML
- Create backup files (*.BAK) option added
- Bug related to accidental table's title click during the program maximization fixed
- Bug related to grid's popup and Recent Files menus drop down after structure changing fixed
- Add the application to the Vista/Windows 7 Default Programs (thanks to Albert Akhmetov for help)
- Moving by DBF file opened from a LAN resource becomes much faster
- "<=" and ">=" filter conditions implemented. "!=" condition changed to "<>"
- Small bugs fixes, code optimizations, and cosmetic improvements
DBF Commander v1.1 Build 25 (October 13, 2010) - the last freeware version
- Conversion UTF-8 to ANSI possibility implemented.
- The code has been cleaned (size of DBFCommander.exe becomes smaller).
DBF Commander v1.1 Build 24 (August 30, 2010)
- Minimized application window flashes when a SQL query execution has been finished.
- Horizontal scroll bar removes when it's not needed.
- Some enhancements included.
- Some insignificant bugs fixed.
DBF Commander v1.1 Build 23 (June 28, 2010)
- The File Structure bug related to 'Duplicate field name' error fixed.
- Windows 7 and Vista user interface themes support.
- Bug related to invoke DBF Commander Help fixed.
DBF Commander v1.1 Build 22 (May 26, 2010)
- "CREATE TABLE ..." clause bug fixed. AV error appears when no files open.
- Fixed critical bug related to deleting the DBF file while SQL query execution.
DBF Commander v1.1 Build 21 (May 18, 2010)
- Sorting dialog box was reworked completely.
- 'XX) is not a valid integer value' bug fixed. The error window appears on DBF file type change.
- Temporary DBF files deletes after they are closed at once.
- Recent Files submenu handling was reworked completely.
- The Exception bug related to File Structure window fixed.
- New command "Insert Current Filename" implemented.
- Temporary DBF files and the log-file now stores at current user's Application Data directory.
- Application help system implemented.
- A lot of minor improvements and bug fixes.
DBF Commander v1.0 Build 20 (April 2, 2010)
- The first official release!